Javas NOW RECOMMENDS removing older java versions.
Windows users see the link below:
Automatically repair Windows Firewall problems, such as Windows fails to start Windows Firewall service (0x5), BFE service is missing, or Windows remote assistance is not working.
What it fixes…
- Windows Firewall is not the default firewall
- Windows Firewall does not start
- Windows could not start Windows Firewall. Service-specific error 5 (0x5)
- Remote Assistance is not working because it is blocked by Windows Firewall
- You cannot access shared files and printers because sharing is blocked by Windows Firewall
- BFE service is missing
- Firewall will not start Error Code 80070424
ComboFix is a very powerful cleaning tool.
A guide to using ComboFix is available at: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/combofix/how-to-use-combofix
Download ComboFix here:
If you have trouble running ComboFix, try changing the name of the combofix.exe file first.
If you are someone who uses your computer has to tendency to click before thinking, you are probably infected with malware and viruses. Please see the links below to assist you in cleaning up your computer.
To manually update MalwareBytes Anti-Malware, download both of these files and run them on the infected computer:
Latest Anti-Malware Program:
Latest Anti-Malware Detection Database:
Here is a tool designed with one goal, removing fake antivirus programs.
A lean, clean anti-virus software is Microsoft Security Essentials.
This should be used in combination with an anti-malware product like MalwareByte’s Anti-Malware.